Haunted Gingerbread House Contest @ Reel Treats
HAUNTED GINGERBREAD HOUSE CONTEST 2022
Enter your Haunted Gingerbread House into the 1st Annual Reel Treats Haunted Gingerbread House Contest
This is a FUN contest for all ages.
Please read the entire rules and ask us any questions.
All Gingerbread Houses must be built on a heavy duty cardboard or PLYWOOD board base not to exceed 18” by 18”.
The foundational base board, candy wrappers, and lights are the only non-edible materials that can be used to construct your Gingerbread House.
Can use original ingredients or a kit
No artificial materials, such as styrofoam or wood, are to be used to construct or decorate the house.
Non-edible decorations, such as paint, ribbon, figurines, etc. may be used ONLY to decorate the wood / cardboard base.
Please come up with a title/name for your Gingerbread House and place it in a visible place on the base of your entry.
1. Professional Level (Local Baker / Bakery) 5 spots available
Up to 5 spots available for each age group
How to Enter
1. Submit Form below
2. Wait for email reply to confirm entry spot is available
3. Drop Houses of at 495 Dundas Street, Woodstock ( Reel Treats Store) on following days October 20th, 21st, 22nd between 10 and 5pm OR Sunday October 23rd.
NO HOUSES ACCEPTED AFTER THE 23rd.
4. Houses will be placed by Reel Treats on a display table for voting.
5. Winners in each category will be chosen and announced on OCTOBER 30th SUNDAY.
6. Winner are CHOSEN by the PUBLIC who vote by ballot for their favourite house in each category during the voting days ( October 25- October 30th)
Houses can be picked up by NOVEMBER 1 only - after that we dispose of them.
1st prize in EACH category is $30 gift card to REEL TREATS
2nd prize in EACH category is $20 gift card to REEL TREATS
3rd prize in EACH category is $10 gift card to REEL TREATS